[thelist] A (simple?) HTML question...

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 06:29:54 CDT 2008

Hi,
>From my understanding of it both are fine and should validate with the w3c
standards,
personally i would go with a, because it just seems clearer to me, also from
the point of view of search engines, they will see that the link is a
heading because it will read the heading first. I might be completely wrong,
but thats my 2c
as long as you dont do <h2><a href="url>heading</h2></a> then it doesnt
really matter i dont think.
of course if you are using css then you might want to build a style that you
can build into the link,
that way, your style HL2, short for header link 2 can be different from
unlined headers should you wish it to be.
ps, i think you can use css and class' like that.
hope this helps
Kipper