[thelist] Drupal/Firefox Access issue

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Wed Aug 20 05:55:48 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I'm in the process of comparing Joomla and Drupal to decide which I will
use.

I've just put up a test install of Drupal v6.3 (installed using Fantastico
on my ISP web space). Access is fine using IE and Safari, but with Firefox
3,  I login as admin and get access denied. I've been through the Drupal
forums and although I can find similar problems and some solutions that I
have tried - mainly related to clear cache and cookies - I still can't get
FF to work. The Admin log (on IE) shows that a session is being initiated
for the FF login.

Is this an installation problem or is it a browser issue. This kinda makes
think I don't want to use Drupal if users are going to get access problems.

Although Joomla is clunky,  it works. Anyone make any suggestions?

kind regards

Simon

Simon MacDonald

www.lemonslicedesign.com