[thelist] Drupal/Firefox Access issue

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Wed Aug 20 12:02:09 CDT 2008

Well if you go to the Drupal Forum there are dozens/100s of posts about this
issue - mainly firefox but also less so with IE. I can't work out if this is
a server issue or a browser issue - not sure where to go with this one. I
know Joomla works, but Drupal looks a better product ... apart from this

Simon MacDonald