[thelist] Including file using $page

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Sun Aug 31 16:19:19 CDT 2008

I would do the inverse of what you're doing -- have separate pages and
call the same header/footer each time:

<?php include ("header.php"); ?>
content content content
<?php include ("sidebar.php"); ?>
<?php include ("footer.php"); ?>

This is basically what WordPress templates do, and it works very
well.  Break the page up into pieces, and call the pieces as you need
them.

Stephen