[thelist] PHP database application framework

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:35:26 CDT 2008

I am looking for a code library that will simplify working with DBs.

I already use the PEAR db class for MySQL and it has handy features.

That's not what I'm talking about.

I mean a full on base application framework for database driven apps.

Every app has at least these requirements:
View contents of the tables
Run queries
Filter/sort reslts
Add/Update/Delete records

Is there some code library that I can re-use with each new project that
will handle these most basic functions and be customizable for adding
new application specific functions?

I'm sick of rewriting code every time I start a new DB project and know
I could be working a lot more efficiently if I had the right tools.

Hope to hear from you,
John Corry