[thelist] GoDaddy Virtual Server

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:08:40 CDT 2008

We use managed servers at Rackspace.

The uptime, support, reliability, configurability, available tools, ease
of administration and just generally high quality (especially customer
support) are UNRIVALED!

It's a little on the expensive side at around $300/mo...but that $300
server can host up to 100 of your client's domains, leaving plenty of
room for profit if your company is reselling hosting service.

I'm a 'partner' with Rackspace and can help new signups receive
unpublished discounts through my referral.

If you're interested in graduating to the best web hosting that exists
on the planet today, feel free to let me know.

John Corry