[thelist] iPhone (browser) detection

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Sun Sep 28 19:38:47 CDT 2008

Ben Dyer wrote:
> Here's a useful article about how JavaScript plays on iPhone:
> http://www.quirksmode.org/blog/archives/2008/08/iphone_events.html

Ben, thanks, that article has exactly the type of info I've been wanting
to explore.  Good links in some of the comments too.  Love that PPK!

I'm really appreciating the insights... I started to play w/ the iPhone
then optimize a site for iPhone, then write down what I was learning...
It's good to hear from people who have already examined some of these
issues, and/or dealt with them on a day to day basis.

To me, exploring iPhone is a lot like my first days with a Macintosh.
It's that different.

Erika