[thelist] evolt.org article submission

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Sep 30 15:01:28 CDT 2008

1. I'm curious who evaluates/approves articles for evolt.org these days?

2. Do we still need to put target=_blank in offsite links?  That seems
like a significantly outdated practice to me.

I have noticed that none of the people who wrote submission guidelines
are still active members.  (The most recent login being from Adrian in
fall of 2006.)

<tip type="iPhone web dev" author="Erika">
If you don't have OS 10.5 you can't get the iPhone SDK,
but you can get iPhoney for OS 10.4.7 + ...
iPhoney is an open source iPhone Safari "viewer"
that gives a feel for the appearance of your site on iPhone.