[thelist] to upload or to include image urls

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:34:42 CDT 2008

How many people know, or have written down somewhere, the URL of an image?

I hate it when I go to a social network site of some sort, and when you get
to the image section, your profile photo and other images, they don't
provide a Browse your computer widget for fast and easy uploading of files
from my PC.

I never keep a list of image URLs, I'm so used to being able to upload
images from my computer.

Also: linking to an image hosted somewhere else is, as has been noted by
others, a risky venture, since those hosting sites may have down time or may
vanish some day.