[thelist] SOLVED: ASPMail component behavior

Mark Kamian mhkamian at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:37:40 CDT 2008

Just an fyi here, as I got to the bottom of this:

Upon closer inspection of the logs, I determined that the GET was from a different IP - that of the shared mail server the message is being relayed through... which is using Clam AV to "review" URLs, links, etc...

I guess I won't be relaying through that server any longer...

Thanks,
:)