[thelist] to upload or to include image urls

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:02:25 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Bob Meetin <bobm at dottedi.biz> wrote:

> Folks who don't know of HTML and/or filing systems have a hard time
> grasping what a simple path is and too much explaining causes head
> trauma.   Oh no... do I include the slash (/) or not.  Will it cause the
> system to disintegrate if I error?

So you definitely want to tailor the verbiage/instructions to your
audience, that should go without saying.

But one way to minimize the "fear factor" is to provide an obvious
"preview your selection" button working in real time, that lets the
user confirm that the provided information is correct, and change
it if not.

> Have I taken my own topic off-topic?

Started to  :-)

H*