[thelist] evolt.org on LinkedIn

Volkan Özçelik volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 01:51:31 CDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Steven Streight
<steven.streight at gmail.com>wrote:

> I shall gladly comply.

So shall I.

Although, due to excessive lack of time,  I (very) seldomly contribute to
thelist, I try to follow every single discussion.

The list is an excellent resource for the open-minded who want to create
usable, accessible and standards-oriented web application in real life (i.e.
those dealing with real customer/client requests; instead of sitting in an
ivory tower and dictating practically meaningless yadda yadda)

Cheers.

--
Volkan Ozcelik
+> Front End Architect, MessengerFX : http://www.messengerfx.com/