[thelist] MySQL and Ubuntu8.04

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 09:29:49 CDT 2008

Hi there,
Yeah i tried the blank one and also tried many combinations of sudo with various common passwords, ie password root admin etc etc etc
i think i am just going to completely uninstal it and then rebuild it, the person who did it originally was learning as he was setting it up so may not have know what was happening etc. i will keep ya'll posted though.
cheers
kev.