[thelist] MySQL and Ubuntu8.04

David Hamilton davidhamilton3 at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 23 16:01:44 CDT 2008

You might also want to check to make sure you can access mysql from another
computer. Sometimes the permissions are only for access from localhost. If
you can install phpmyadmin on localhost, you can check the privileges and
set mysql up so that username@*  , or username at domain (something like that)
has some access to it, with whatever privileges you want that user to have.

David H