[thelist] php function to return filename

Zachary Kent zachary.kent at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:46:26 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Bob Meetin <bobm at dottedi.biz> wrote:

> Well dad-burnit - I use that all the time but never thought that it
> could be used this way.  Flawlessly right...and this side of solving
> world hunger.  Thanks.

Doncha love it when those answers are right under your nose.  I remember a
time when I was fussing over some perl code that was giving me problems and
my wife (not a technical person) comes over and says "shouldn't that line
have a semi-colon like the others?"  She has never let me live that one
down.