[thelist] mp3 player for website?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Nov 13 15:14:50 CST 2008

I *was* enamored w/ Wimpy Player, until I installed a paid version on a
client's site. http://www.wimpyplayer.com/

Despite performing swimmingly in free/trial mode, the paid version was a
failure despite my uninstalling/reinstalling/reconfiguring, changing
scripts by hand, etc... I could not get it to display an image, nor
could I make the xml variations work.  Only the default player would
play, with a big square hole where the image should be.

Emails to support went unanswered.

Client would like a nice-looking, user-friendly mp3 player to integrate
into a website, to play her songs without allowing them to be downloaded.

Alternatives?

TIA

Erika