[thelist] Where to source PHP developer [OT?]

Chris Dempsey chris at gettheedgeonline.com
Mon Nov 24 04:56:59 CST 2008

Hi All,

If you were looking to find a competent PHP/MySQL developer who could
take 10-20 hours of work a week,  with potential to become a full time
position where would you start?  I know about freelancers.net... has
anyone used a resource like this?  Think I'd prefer a setup where face
to face meetings were possible to ensure we can give a full
understanding of the project etc.

Anyone happen to be in South West Scotland who may be interested in
talking off list?

<tip type="Useful Resource">Antonio Lupetti runs a nice Blog called
Woork on which he posts a lot of useful links and commentary on AJAX,
CSS, Javascript and other web design and development tools.

Link: http://woork.blogspot.com/

</tip>