[thelist] Domain Name Search API

Ron ronr at linuxdude.com
Thu Nov 27 09:44:35 CST 2008

I did this a while back with a perl script or two. But the
problem was most of the registrars blocked after 30 or so
requests. I had to put in a timer that would sleep for a 5
minutes after 30 requests.  Also, I was only searching for 4
character domains, which would be a small fraction compared
to how many your going to have to search.

~