[thelist] Trre/Drop Down quick app for testing database tbls

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 10:20:05 CST 2008

Hi.

I've got a few tbls that I'm testing. I'd like to have a simple web app to
be able to iterate through the tbls to test out what I have in them.

I'd like to be able to have each tbl as a drop-down/select box, so I select
from selecta, which lists items from TBL-A, which then uses the id from
TBL-A, to get the items from TBL-B that matches. Selecting from drop-down
for TBL-B, then gets me the list on TBL-C...

I've got 3-4 tbls that are linked by their id.

Rather than reinvent the wheel, I'm asking if anyone has a quick app that
they can point to that I can extract/modify the functionality for my
needs...

thanks