[thelist] diagram for http request process for web page?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:48:32 CST 2008

Does anyone know of a resource that would have a diagram of how a
browser processes a html page and request related resources like
images, css, js files? Ideally, it would include the possibility that
the resources are cached and not modified since the cache date.

I did google, but all I come up with is diagrams on how struts and
other frameworks process "pages", and that is not what I'm looking

Matt Warden
Cincinnati, OH, USA