[thelist] Best (inexpensive) Windows "claymation" software

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Dec 8 13:15:38 CST 2008

Hi Gang,

The kids want to play with making some 'claymation' style stop-motion videos.

They are working on a Windows box and will not be converting to Linux.

Stop Motion Pro ($145) may be a bit too steep for their budget. Claymation 2.0 ($40) is probably affordable enough.  I've never used either and don't want to recommend anything that isn't any good.

Anybody playing with this kind of stuff?  Suggestions?

Thanks!
RonL.

(No, I am not going to lend them my Ubuntu Studio laptop.)