[thelist] ping technorati

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Tue Dec 9 07:59:57 CST 2008

Thanks, I can write and add PHP to any of my forms, perhaps the function which publicizes the blog entry, but when it comes to curl and what you're suggesting,
that's beyond me. Any chance you can send me some sample code and talk to where it needs to be implemented? I will also be setting up an RSS feed, but that's
pretty straight forward (have done that before).

What gives here is that there are a number of blog/comment components built for Joomla (sorry Fred), but the better ones come with a commercial license, yet in
the case of the one I spent the bucks on over the weekend, is awkward to use. Lots of bells/whistles/config options, some very good, but a bit funky with
permissions/usage.  I will be looking at the commercial wordpress component later this week.

-Bob

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz

Hook up with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo Pulse and Bebo
or catch my blog at www.dottedi.biz/blog.php

Standards - you gotta love em - there are so many to choose from!