[thelist] page width trend - 800 or 1024 or other?

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Wed Dec 10 10:34:47 CST 2008

Is the current trend towards remaining somewhat conservative and sticking with designing for 800x600 or more liberally 1024x768 monitors?

I'm personally not partial to horizontal scrolling, so when I develop a fixed width site I have held conservative. Is that becoming ancient history?

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz

Hook up with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo Pulse and Bebo
or catch my blog at www.dottedi.biz/blog.php

Standards - you gotta love em - there are so many to choose from!