[thelist] Financial Situation

Ron ronr at linuxdude.com
Wed Dec 10 17:44:03 CST 2008

I wish you luck and hope you're able to get your price. However,
this situation has reached historical proportions and still headed
down hill. I know some very skilled people out of work.

Fortunately,  this will be thoroughly chronicled in every form of
media we have, especially the Web. Maybe if enough people get mad,
we can rein in the thieving corporate bastards like we did the
corrupt politicians, err, except for a couple in Illinois, that is ;-)