[thelist] PayPal Gone Haywire?

Hugh Miller hmiller at cfpress.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 07:55:33 CST 2008

<tip type="Paypal" author="Hugh Miller">
If you ever need to contact Paypal customer support in the UK, it is pretty much impossible over the phone (just circuits you around and eventually tells you to go to your profile.

If you say the word 'help' three times you will be transferred to an operator.

</tip>

Fred Jones wrote:
>> Do you have a test or development environment where you have a
>> duplicate of the application set up, so that you can test it out to
>> see if you can duplicate and debug without affecting the live
>> environment?
>>

> Right, good idea. Maybe the DB changed, because the code sure
> didn't--no one has access to it to but me! :)

believed to be clean.