[thelist] Geographic Location from IP Address

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Mon Jan 5 13:16:12 CST 2009

Works ok for GB - South Yorkshire.

(This ex-Invernessian finds the thought of Lossie as a spaceport quite
mind-boggling. Can I see myself camping out on the Culbin Sands waiting for
a launch! What are the thoughts of the Findhorn Community[1], I wonder - I
await developments with interest!!!

[1] http://www.findhorn.org/index.php?tz=0

kind regards

Simon