[thelist] SSL Certificate Problems

Hugh Miller hmiller at cfpress.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 07:11:18 CST 2009

No problem here Norman.

--
Hugh Miller
Web Developer

Tel:   +44-01475-726511
Fax:   +44-01475-783734
Email: hmiller at cfpress.co.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received it in error, please inform the sender and delete it immediately. The views or opinions contained within this email may not be those of Clyde & Forth Press Ltd, which accepts no liability for any damage caused by the transmission of any viruses. E-mail traffic is monitored within Clyde & Forth Press Ltd and messages may be viewed.

Clyde & Forth Press Ltd is a company registered in Scotland (SC132609) with its registered office at Pitreavie Business Park, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8QS.

believed to be clean.