[thelist] Staying Current

Volkan Özçelik volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:11:40 CST 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com> wrote:
> What do people read to stay current in this business?

That depends on the business you are in. Nowaday I'm mainly
investigating rich internet applications, widgets, apis, libraries,
gadgets etc.

Here are some of the feeds that I am subscribed to:

* delicious popular (it is more useful than digg and provides more
valuable links, ymmv)
* a list apart
* BNet management articles
* designfloat
* ehub
* go2web20.net
* killerstartups.com / onstartups.com
* simplebits
* ajaxian, ajaxrain, ajaxmatters
* usabilitypost, uxmatters, and of course useit.com

Actually I have created a bunch of links recently in my blog.
Though the blog is in Turkish, the links point to English books and sites.

http://www.fikribol.com/donkisot/?p=113

Hope that helps,
--
Volkan Ozcelik