[thelist] list guidelines (was Re: Best Windows Registry Cleaner Product?)

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:15:06 CST 2009

Whoops, sorry!

<tip type="php class for PDF generation">
http://html2fpdf.sourceforge.net

Need to output PDFs from your PHP application? Eventually, you'll
probably need tables and support for HTML content. The best solution
I've found is html2pdf. It's based on fpdf, which is free, open source
software and supports the largest variety of HTML tags with the least
amount of headaches of any of the classes I tried.
</tip>

<tip type="PHP OOP">
Wanting to delve into the wonderful world of object oriented
programming with PHP? I highly recommend the PHP Object Generator:
http://www.phpobjectgenerator.com/

Just describe your database, tell it which version of PHP you're using
and which DB abstraction layer your want and submit...the base classes
you need for interacting with the DB are created for you, saving loads
of time that would otherwise be spend on repetitive work.
</tip>