[thelist] Site Check

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:07:30 CST 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Bill Moseley <moseley at hank.org> wrote:

> Looking for the usual constructive comments.  Design, layout,
> accessibility, what you would do differently, etc:
>
>    http://ithenticate.com/
>
> The bulk of the site requires logging in, but it's the
> non-authenticated pages (which there's only a few) that I'm asking about.
>
> Comments on the 404 page would be great, too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Bill Moseley
> moseley at hank.org
> Sent from my iMutt

It looks well enough (I've never been a big fan of roundy-stuff, but that's
just me.)

IE is experiencing effects with the background, as mentioned before.
Throwing in some hasLayout triggers seemed to help: since I'm getting kids
fed, I couldn't test accurately, but adding some hasLayout triggers to the
holding containers seems to fix things.

-Jack

--
-Jack Timmons