[thelist] Scrollbar UI manipulation

L. Mohan Arun (marun2@gmail.com) marun2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:23:59 CST 2009

I came across this site through Lockergnome:
http://www.dndbooks.com/design/?hop=lockergn.
I tried to scroll through the page very fast as I only wanted to see what
this one is about - and to my surprise, the scrollbar does not work! I
immediately thought something has gone wrong with my browser, but other IE
windows are doing fine. I think the site has disabled "single click" on the
vacant scrollbar area, but a double-click seems to work. Isnt this something
meddling with the standard user interface of a browser and something that
shouldnt be allowed to happen?

--
Read my blog
http://interestsblog.blogspot.com/