[thelist] changing size of special characters in XML

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:15:33 CST 2009

I am looking to change (make smaller) several characters in an XML document.
Specifically the register symbom (®). Right now it it too big and
doesn't appear in the upper right corner above the text as it should. I am
using the XML data to display in a flash application. I tried adding the
CData tag (<![CDATA[<sup>&#174;</sup>]]>...but that didn't do anything
except create a blank space....any suggestions?

TIA

--
::Bruce::