[thelist] For Canadians: help out with a research report?

Esther Schindler esther at bitranch.com
Mon Jan 19 14:00:08 CST 2009

I'm helping out some friends at a Canadian IT research firm, Info-
Tech Research Group, who are conducting interviews with IT
professionals in the web hosting and software development world.
They're looking for more people to talk to, and I thought of the
folks here. Ileana (ifunez at infotech.com) estimates it'll take 20
minutes; you get "a free cost reduction research report" (whatever
that means... I expect a t-shirt would be more popular. Or chocolate,
if they asked me).

Note that this is for CANADIANS ONLY.

In any case, they are REALLY nice folks and I have always loved
contributing to real market research.

If you're available to help out, drop Ileana (ifunez at infotech.com) a
note... and tell her I sent you.

--Esther