[thelist] Login System with Remember Me function

Tony Spiro spirony at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:33:50 CST 2009

Thanks for the package!  I got upload_image1.php to upload files, but I
haven't figured out how to delete them.  All I've done to alter the file is
change the $folder and $webfolder variables.  Please let me know what else I
need to configure.  Any help with these great files would be greatly
appreciated.