[thelist] calendar -- /not/ date picker -- widget?

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 15:31:48 CST 2009

I'm hoping someone can steer me to a decent client-side (preferably
JavaScript but Flash/Flex/openLaszlo would do) calendar widget, i.e.,
a graphical weekly/monthly view that can display events (single- and
multi-day).

Here's the kicker -- it *must* be decently decoupled from the server
implementation, i.e., written to some kind of interface so it can query
an arbitrary event source and deal with (somewhat) arbitrary event
attributes coming back as json or xml.

Any recommendations? TIA!

H*
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com