[thelist] Video on the web

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Fri Jan 30 14:44:34 CST 2009

I guess my point in saying that is that I didn't want the only comments to
be "you should outsource your video to save bandwidth".  I STILL need to
create a good video presentation, and that's what I'm asking about.  Just by
outsourcing the hosting of our streaming video won't turn our videos from
crap to gold.

If at a point our service isn't adequate enough, then we will look at
hosting the video elsewhere.  But if it's not very good quality, then nobody
is going to watch it anyway.

Todd