[thelist] Domain renewal for business

Hugh Miller hmiller at cfpress.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 04:13:04 CST 2009

Hi listees!

I'm looking for a UK based domain Registrar who offers payment (in
advance) by invoice. This is for .com, .uk and .net domains that are
owned by the company I work for, our current registrar offers this
service but we are moving to a new hosting firm and I would rather cut
ties completely.

There is absolutely no way we can pay by debit or credit card as the
business does not use these and the finance director is not willing to
operate on an expenses claw back system as there are about 450 domains
affected by this.

Anyone have experience of this kind of thing?

Cheers,

<tip type="Web Graphics">
Always use the "Save for Web" option when creating web graphics in
photoshop, you'll find a difference in file sizes compared with a
regular Save As using the same compression or palette setting.
</tip>

believed to be clean.