[thelist] gmail autoresponder

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:12:07 CST 2009

>> If I emailed directly to the account it works, if I do it via php
>> mail, it fails.
>
> Have you confirmed that the gmail account is in fact receiving the
> emails from php?

Yes, of course. And if I press Reply from that account and send, then
that letter goes to the right place. I tried this using two different
gmail accounts--for both the auto response works for "direct" emails
but fails for php. For both, however, the php-generated email gets to
the right place and the Reply function works as expected.

Thanks.