[thelist] HTML refresh Issue

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Sun Mar 8 07:17:59 CDT 2009

Hi there,
The first thing that pops to mind here is which browser are you using, and
do you empty your cache before reloading the page? if not then your browser
will just load up the old page it has saved in the cache without reloading
the new page with changes.
I doubt that its an apache problem.
Let me know how you get on,
Kevin