[thelist] HTML refresh Issue

Symeon Charalabides symeon at systasis.com
Mon Mar 9 07:04:54 CDT 2009

Insert the following 2 lines in your HTML file's header:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">

That should do it.

Symeon Charalabides (cosmopolite trainee)
http://www.systasis.com
http://twitter.com/bluesymeon
http://www.linkedin.com/in/symeon
http://www.last.fm/user/bluesymeon