[thelist] Moving Menu Items

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:44:12 CDT 2009

Hey Jess,
Think I've got a solution for you: a rough example without any styles or
markup outside of the menu in question can be found here:
www.clickwork.net/jstrick.html

If you rip the code out of that you should be able to plug it into
whatever's already going on.

It would be helpful to see what existing markup and javascript you have as
their may be specifics to deal with and by your description there is already
an onclick event being fired on the lis (which will either supersede or
defer to the function I've got there). Sending in a link and the code you're
dealing with always helps with thelist, even with the most basic of
questions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Barney Carroll