[thelist] Moving Menu Items

Jay Turley jayturley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:10:59 CDT 2009

I'd suggest jQueryUI. It's a big library, but the tabs ought to
satisfy your conditions with a little bit of usability. Plus it should
degrade nicely for non-JS browsers.

And it's pretty easy to set up the base condition. The only thing is
there is no "jumps to top of stack"; instead there is "selected item
shows up as highlighted tab". Which might satisfy your boss.