[thelist] Moving Menu Items

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:03:59 CDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:43 AM, j s <jslist at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Yes I was trying to talk him into the accordian style or the tree style.
> But the boss is always right :-(  especially in this job mkt....

Wrong is always wrong, regardless of the job market :-)

> There's nothing like what I was talking about in AJAX - is there?

There's nothing "in" AJAX at all. AJAX is simply an acronym for the
technique of using JavaScript to communicate with a server outside
of a standard browser-initiated HTTP page request.

There is nothing about what you're trying to do that requires any such
interaction. But a JavaScript library like JQuery, Prototype, Dojo, etc.
may make it easier to develop what you want -- well, what your boss
thinks he wants :-)

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com