[thelist] Media player as seen on BBC website

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 03:25:14 CDT 2009

the video is wrapped in flash player. The controls all come from flash
so you can't view source to see what's up.

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html can convert your wmv to flv (FLashVideo)

these are embeddable players that you can use to play your flv files
http://as3flvplayer.sourceforge.net/
http://flowplayer.org/
http://player.bitgravity.com/6/simple/source.php

Will