[thelist] phpBB hacked and Crystal Tech isn't being very helpful

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Fri Mar 27 16:41:35 CDT 2009

just a thought, but a similar conversation came up on the WordPress
list.  So.... is this shared hosting?  If so, any app on the server --
on any domain on the server -- can open a vulnerability to being hacked.

If the tech support is really that half-assed, their security might be
as well.  The problem could have nothing to do with what YOU have on
your domain.

Stephen