[thelist] developing for the iPhone

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Wed Apr 1 15:58:29 CDT 2009

Hi Sarah,

Sarah Adams wrote:
> I'm working on a website specifically designed for use on the iPhone.
> I'm looking for some good places to go to for information, tips, etc. So
> far I've found:
> http://www.iphonewebdev.com/
> http://developer.apple.com/iphone/
> Neither of which strikes me as a really great reference, but I'll take
> what I can get if that's all there is. Can anyone recommend other good
> places to look?

Have you read Erica's most excellent article on evolt.org, "Design for
iPhone: a device that thinks different"?

Wait, let me google that for you:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=design+for+iphone

Don't let the lead-in fool you.  She bough am iPhone a week before
writing the article (now 6 months ago), and then she learned more about
developing for it than I may ever know :-)

hth,

-dave