[thelist] Non-Rectangular Viewport

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:43:40 CDT 2009

Very hard to discuss the precise nature of a bizarre interactive visual
geometry over a mailing list, but as I understand it, this requires
non-rectilinear layer masks, and hence Flash (unless it's possible for the
images to be pre-cut into their eventual shape including weird angles)…

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer

web: www.clickwork.net