[thelist] Line breaks in plain text email

Barney Carroll barney at clickwork.net
Mon Apr 6 10:19:14 CDT 2009

Sorry for asking what seems like a letmegooglethatforyou question but after
searching in every approachable way, I'm still stumped on this (and please
don't just give me what you think is a helpful search string):

I am writing a plain text email feedback script and can't seem to get line
breaks.

I have tried /r, /n, \r, \n, //r, //n, %0D%0A … Everything gets printed as
is (except in the case of double slashes, in which case one of them gets
escaped). As far as I can see there is no PHP equivalent to writeln or
writeLine, which is irritating.

Any bright ideas?

Regards,
Barney Carroll