[thelist] php/mysql - inserting duplicate content - sort of solved!

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Fri Apr 10 17:38:23 CDT 2009

Firefox!

I am running Firefox on ubuntu linux with a variety of toolbars
installed.  Don't know whether the problem is with Firefox, one of the
toolbars, or other, but this instance of the browser is the culprit.

After the hosting service responded no trouble found I tested using
Seamonkey and Epiphany - no problem!  I guess thats' why we get paid the
big bucks???

Might that explain why other things are occasionally slow?