[thelist] downloadable music/video/media

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Mon Apr 13 13:25:08 CDT 2009

Yahoo store allows you to do this. I worked for a while for a company that
managed a site that offered audio downloads to be ringtones, and it was done
on Yahoo store. It was easy to set up, you upload the audio files to Yahoo
Store, and you can have items on sale, but at that time, maybe 3 years ago,
you could NOT set up an offer where you get one freebie ringtone if you buy
9. But that might have changed by now.

Nan